Tuesday, January 29, 2013
I finally watched an episode of #CatfishTheTVShow. @RealAdamLevine was spot on as @NevSchulman. #catfish
Monday, January 28, 2013
#RHOBH, glad horrible Adrienne was in only 5 seconds tonight. Quit the show already. #TeamBrandi
After deconstructing #TheFollowing with @HappyFunMatt, I will not be watching again for many reasons
- It's misogynistic. All of the targeted victims are women and the strong female agent is charge is constantly being undermined.
- The over use of literature. It's obvious the writer is trying to justify the poor decision of majoring in English in college. Nobody cares about romantic era poets. And it's a really dumb basis for a serial killer.
- No one can possibly be as manipulative at the villain. He gets people to kill other and kill themselves for no personal gain just so he'll like them. Seems legit.
- He's a literature expect and a super computer hacker as well? Grumpy cat says "no".
- He was able to set up hundreds of accounts, profiles, and blogs while supposedly research his legal defense. With all these accounts and all finding all the "Followers" no one reported this? No one reported that they think thy might be talking to the most famous serial killer to the FBI or even TMZ? Nope, people want attention and someone would have blabbed. They wouldn't have just figure this out after he escaped.
- I guess escaping from jail resets your death row countdown clock.
- I just hate serial killer stories. There are more serial killer stories on TV every year than actual serial killers in all of history. Stop it! Be original!
It's too bad this show was started on such a shaking foundation because I've been looking forward to it for months. I can't imagine it will take other viewers very long to see what we saw and drop this show.